BIG DER - REGISTRATION
A last weekend of celebration before the end of the season? "La Big Der" an unique race on saturday 6th of may !
Get your race bib and take part in "La Big Der" ! The Big Der' is a derby type race with a start with 4 participants from the summit of Péclet and a finish at the foot of the Yannick Richard stadium: 3km of descent for 675m of difference in altitude.
Race for 18 years and older only, ski helmet required.
Only 300 race bibs are available, so book yours quickly !
After the date of 29th of april 2023, the price will get higher ! Registration possible until wednesday 3rd of may 2023 at 5pm.
Two categories M/F divided between amateurs and pro (Ski instructor, FFS licensee, Pro national team)
Find the race policy here and the whole program of the race on www.lagrandederniere.com/.
The price includes :
- Access to the race on saturday 6th of May: departure at the top of Péclet and arrival at the foot of the Yannick Richard stadium
- A meal with drink the day of the race
- A finisher's gift for the first three of each category
- A raffle ticket if you finish the race
The price does not include:
- The ski pass, mandatory to go to the start of the race. Take advantage of our preferential rate on the day pass of 06/05 at 44€/person, for any purchase of a race number.
- The snow square insurance (mandatory to participate in the race: presentation of the valid insurance when collecting the race numbers or purchase of the insurance on site from the ESF 3.10€ per day)
Cancellation / refund:
Free cancellation until April 29 2023 at 10am. After this date, the rules of the race apply (see the site www.lagrandederniere.com)
- Promo hook :
- Tarif préférentiel sur le forfait journée
- Activities and Services :
- BIG DER
- Age :