When making your booking, we kindly advise you to subscribe the cancellation insurance. The insurance cost is 4% of the accommodation amount. You have to subscribe the insurance before your first payment. Afterwards it cannot be added to your booking. Please find at the end of this page the clauses supported by the cancellation insurance.
Should you decide not to subscribe and you cancel your booking, please find our cancellation fees below:
- Up to 60 days before your arrival date we retain 50 €
- Between 59 and 23 days before the arrival date, we retain 30% of the total sum of the holiday (equivalent to the deposit paid).
- Between 22 and 16 days before the arrival date: penalty of 50% of the total sum of the holiday
- Between 15 and 8 days before the arrival date: penalty of 75% of the total sum of the holiday
- Between 7 days and NO SHOW: penalty of 100% of the total sum of the holiday
You will find the clauses supported by the cancellation insurance in our general sales conditions, at the bottom of this page, or in your confirmation email.
In all cases, the booking fees €12 and the insurance cost (4% of the accommodation amount) may be retained.
Each cancellation request, must be made in writing (email or letter) to email@example.com.
In the event of a cancellation (with cancellation insurance), we will ask you to provide a proof attached to your writing.
We remain at your disposal if you have any questions on this subject.